PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS IN MYRTLE BEACH
Whether you’ve suffered an injury or lost a loved one, the road ahead can feel uncertain—especially as bills and expenses continue to mount. Hiring a Myrtle Beach personal injury lawyer from Morris Law, LLC can take pressure off of you and your family. We’ll determine the most effective way to seek justice and compensation for your injury or loss of a loved one, then execute the strategy for you.
Contact Morris Law, LLC today for a free, no-obligation consultation. We can evaluate your claim and explain the best path forward for you and your loved ones.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE MORRIS LAW, LLC AS MY PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER?
Many law firms serving Myrtle Beach promise client service. But at Morris Law, LLC, we deliver on that promise. Our firm will do everything possible to secure the settlement or court verdict you deserve. In South Carolina, a majority of the personal injury cases resolve without the need of the Court. However, Morris Law, LLC has experience litigating personal injury cases in the Court and bringing personal injury cases before a jury.
Along the way, we also:
- Treat you with empathy, compassion, and understanding
- Answer your calls, emails, text messages, and other communications promptly
- Manage every aspect of your case for you
Our clients know that we care because it shows in our results.
SUCCESSFUL RESULTS OBTAINED BY THE MORRIS LAW, LLC TEAM
Consider case results before hiring your Myrtle Beach personal injury lawyer.
Results like these prove that we have the skills and experience to secure fair outcomes for our clients:
- $2 million for the victim of a pedestrian accident
- $725,000 for the surviving loved ones of a wrongful death
- $600,000 for the victim of a rear-end collision
WHAT FORMER CLIENTS SAY ABOUT MORRIS LAW, LLC
In addition to results like these, our client service also leaves a big impression. One client recently said that Morris Law, LLC is “an excellent firm and both of the attorneys I used were competent and very helpful.”
Another client explained that "Morris Law Firm handled my case in a quick and helpful way, and I was treated with so much love," adding, "if I ever have any more need for help, I will call them."
When you need a personal injury attorney in Myrtle Beach, look no further than Morris Law, LLC.
WHAT TYPES OF CASES CAN A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER HANDLE IN MYRTLE BEACH?
A personal injury lawyer from Morris Law, LLC can handle almost any case involving injury or the loss of a loved one.
Our practice areas include:
- Car accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Workplace accidents
- Defective and dangerous products
- Premises liability (slip and falls and trip and falls)
- Civil cases related to criminal acts
- Any other event resulting in avoidable harm, including injuries and wrongful death
There’s no case too big or too small for us to handle. Contact our team today for a free consultation and learn how we can help.
WHO SHOULD HIRE A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER SERVING MYRTLE BEACH?
A Myrtle Beach personal injury lawyer from Morris Law, LLC will serve as a good resource for those:
- Who suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence
- Who lost a loved one due to their injuries
- Who have a loved one who suffered injuries and cannot retain a lawyer for themselves due to their current condition
Many circumstances may lead you to consult with and hire a personal injury lawyer in Myrtle Beach.
You may need a personal injury attorney for yourself or a loved one after:
- Being in a motor vehicle accident
- Slipping and falling
- Tripping and falling
- Being the victim of medical malpractice (poor medical care)
- Being in a boating accident
- Suffering injuries because of a defective product
- Being exposed to dangerous toxins
- Suffering an act of violence
- Suffering a workplace accident
- Being abused or neglected in a Myrtle Beach nursing home or assisted-living facility
Remember that if your loved one is a victim, you can retain Morris Law, LLC on their behalf. If you have questions about the types of personal injury cases we handle, contact us today to find out how we can assist you.
CAN YOU AFFORD TO HIRE MORRIS LAW, LLC?
Yes, everyone can afford to hire Morris Law, LLC—our contingency fee structure ensures it.
Our personal injury attorneys at Morris Law, LLC don't collect any upfront fees or costs. Instead, clients like you agree to compensate us through your settlement or judgment. This means we must win your case to receive any payment. If we don't succeed in your case, you owe us nothing.
Even if we receive a fee, it will come from your settlement or judgment rather than your own pocket. You face no direct financial risk when you hire a personal injury lawyer from Morris Law, LLC, regardless of your financial situation. We cover all the case-related expenses for you.
LET US DO THE WORK WHILE YOU FOCUS ON HEALING
We know that you may be already facing much uncertainty, financially and otherwise. Hiring a lawyer can relieve the stress of filing a lawsuit or claim. With a Myrtle Beach personal injury lawyer from our firm handling your case, you can focus entirely on your recovery, the grieving process, or other obligations that lie ahead.
WHAT A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER SERVING MYRTLE BEACH CAN DO FOR YOU
A personal injury lawyer is your advocate and voice during all legal proceedings.
A Myrtle Beach personal injury attorney from Morris Law, LLC can also:
- Use their legal experience to overcome any challenges in your case
- Rely on their knowledge and understanding of South Carolina law to make the best decisions in your case
- Retain experts who can provide additional credibility to your case
- Protect your rights throughout the legal process
Having a personal injury lawyer on your side can save you significant time and stress while our Myrtle Beach team:
DETERMINES WHO IS LIABLE FOR YOUR DAMAGES
We believe someone harmed you when we accept a personal injury or wrongful death case. A person, business, institution, or government agency could have prevented your losses by acting more reasonably but failed to do so.
Your case's defendant(s) will depend on your unique circumstances.
Some examples of potential defendants include:
- Motor vehicle accident: A motorist who engaged in negligent driving behavior or their employer if they crashed into you while driving on the job
- Premises liability: A property owner who failed to maintain a safe premises or the manufacturer of a defective product that made a property dangerous
- Medical malpractice: A doctor who failed to diagnose a condition or a medical facility that hired an unfit medical professional
- Nursing home abuse or neglect: A nursing home or assisted-living facility that allowed abuse or neglect or an employee who engaged in abuse or neglect
Note that your case may have multiple liable parties. For example, a motorist who causes a collision may be working at the time of the accident. In that case, the motorist’s employer could also be liable for the victim’s damages. Our team will review your case in detail, identifying who is liable for your losses.
CALCULATES THE MONETARY VALUE OF YOUR LOSSES
In every case we handle, we establish a monetary value for our client's damages—including economic (medical expenses, lost income, etc.) and non-economic damages (pain and suffering, loss of companionship, etc.). This complex calculation process ensures we seek the financial compensation you need and deserve.
CONDUCTS AN IN-DEPTH INVESTIGATION
We will complete an independent and in-depth investigation of your case to:
- Gather all useful evidence
- Obtain eyewitness accounts that could help your case
- Determine precisely what led to your injuries or your loved one's death
- Help determine liability for your losses
We do not simply rely on police reports or the insurance company’s account of events, although these may be useful to your case. Instead, our team gathers the facts and evidence for ourselves—allowing us to be supremely confident in your case for compensation.
EXPLORES POTENTIAL SETTLEMENTS
The American Bar Association confirms that settlements are a common outcome for civil cases, which is true in Myrtle Beach and elsewhere. A Morris Law, LLC personal injury lawyer will explore if the liable parties are willing to settle your case.
The key is accepting a fair settlement offer—our team can help determine what "fair" means in your case. Only you have the power to accept a settlement, though we can help ensure that a fair offer adequately compensates you.
HANDLES THE DAY-TO-DAY DUTIES OF A PERSONAL INJURY CASE
While you recover, our team can handle the day-to-day requirements of your lawsuit or insurance claim by:
- Drafting legal paperwork
- Submitting supporting documentation as required
- Communicating with insurance companies and defense attorneys on your behalf
- Keeping you updated throughout your case
- Consulting with investigators, doctors, and other expert witnesses who can help your case
- Adjusting our case strategy if needed
As the story of your case unfolds, we'll do everything in our power to help you achieve a happy ending.
FIGHTS FOR YOU AT TRIAL, IF NECESSARY
Some personal injury cases in Myrtle Beach go to trial, especially if we cannot reach a fair settlement agreement. The team at Morris Law, LLC can handle your trial from start to finish.
RECOVERABLE DAMAGES IN A MYRTLE BEACH PERSONAL INJURY CASE
Your damages will be the defining feature of your case.
We must answer these questions:
- What harm did you suffer (whether an injury or the wrongful death of a loved one)?
- How has this harm hurt you?
- Who harmed you?
Severe injuries generally require a significant financial recovery. For example, the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation states that the lifetime costs of a spinal cord injury can easily reach millions of dollars.
Some recoverable damages that we may seek compensation for include:
Many of our clients face medical expenses that would force them into bankruptcy without financial relief, although we also represent clients with less expensive medical costs. If you have medical expenses that someone else caused, you deserve a financial recovery.
Our attorneys can help you recover the cost of:
- Ambulance or helicopter transport to a medical facility
- Emergency care
- Assistive medical equipment
- Any other medical services resulting from someone else’s negligence
We can also include anticipated medical costs, such as therapy, rehabilitation, or future surgeries.
PAIN AND SUFFERING
South Carolina’s civil justice system allows victims to seek coverage for pain and suffering.
This category of loss may cover:
- Emotional anguish
- Diagnosable conditions like depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Loss of quality of life
- Difficulty sleeping, night terrors, and other sleep-related issues
- Physical pain from your injuries
- Any other type of pain and suffering caused by someone else’s negligence
This category of loss can require a complicated investigation to calculate. Our firm has significant experience calculating pain and suffering damages and can handle this process for you.
If you miss work because of your injuries, lost paychecks are not the only professional damages you may suffer.
You could also experience:
- Lost opportunities to earn performance bonuses
- Lost productivity
- The loss of your job or your specific position within your company
- The loss of work-related benefits, such as health insurance or retirement savings
If the defendant permanently disabled you, you may never return to work. We can factor all these losses into your case.
You may suffer additional types of damages, as every case is unique. The Morris Law, LLC team will work hard to seek full financial recovery for you.
THE MORRIS LAW TEAM GETS RESULTS
We get you the results you need and provide legal advice through the whole court process. Don’t be unprepared when you could have one of the best legal teams out there to assist you. Reach out to us today to get your consultation.
RESOURCES IN A LEGAL CASE
The Morris Law Firm has a team of trial lawyers and a network of expert witnesses to maximize the value of your case. We fight hard to get you the best results with the resources necessary to see your case through to a successful conclusion. We do not cut corners when handling your claim, something that our clients appreciate. Our motto is the client comes first, and they deserve our full commitment.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Don’t wait—reach out to Morris Law, LLC today. The statute of limitations generally gives us only three years to file a personal injury or wrongful death action in a South Carolina court, however, it can be less than three years in certain cases. See what our clients review and why we are the best!
Our Myrtle Beach attorneys can ensure that you meet all legal deadlines and fight for the compensation you and your loved ones deserve. To get started, contact us at (843) 258-8229 for your free consultation.
Myrtle Beach Personal Injury LawyerAddress: 4589 Oleander Dr Suite B,
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Phone: (843) 232-0944